LevALERT - Bin Level Indicators
In a glance, the LevALERT Indicator shows you the level of material in your bin while you remain safely on the ground. Whether you fill you bins once a year or several times a day, LevALERT saves you time, labour and money.
The Mechanics Are Simple: As your bin material reaches
the LevALERT Indicator, it pushes against the rubber activator, turning
the color tube from black to a bright yellow color. When material receeds
it automatically darkens again... ready for the next fill.
The LevALERT Indicator can sense almost any granular bulk solids ranging from powders to pellets that weigh between 15 and 100 kg/cubic foot (240 - 1600 kg/cu.M). Typical uses include: agricultural grains and feeds, plastic pellets, fertilizer, flour, minerals, various cement powders & sand, etc... just about anything you'd store in a bin.
- Easy Installation: Fully assembled and ready to install from outside your bin.
- High Visibility: Can be easily seen from 200 feet, day or night.
- No electricity required: Completely mechanical.
- Adaptability: Easily accessorized with an optional electrical sensor to activate horns, lights, motors, etc.
- Increased safety: Virtually eliminates the need to climb bins to check their levels.
- A money saver: Greatly improves your operation by saving you time, wear and tear on equipment... and your body. You only need a second to check how full or, sometimes more importantly, how empty your bin is.
Install the LevALERT Indicator:
- anywhere along a vertical bin wall at key levels important to you
- on most corrugated or flat bin walls up to 3/8" (9.5mm) thick
- completely from outside the bin through only one 1 1/8" (28mm) diameter hole.
Optional Electrical Sensor: Simply thread-on this proximity sensor to operate electrical horns, lights, motors, etc.
- No false echos from dust
- No sparks
- Add anytime.